Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused Cannot enter text
When I follow the instructions to insert text, nothing,as in absolutely nothing, happens except I do get the cross with a dot in the middle, but no text. I suspect I am missing something but cannot see what. Any help would be appreciated.

Deltacad 8 in Windows 10 home
c'estmoi

First of all, 'Welcome to the DeltaCad Users Group Forums'. As to your text problem, a more detailed step by step description is needed. From what you have stated I can only offer the following.

- Select the text tab
- When the crosshairs appear, move the crosshairs to where you want your text placed, left-click your mouse
- Key in your desired text
- Hit enter

Your text should appear on the screen.

Hope this helps.
Typing Text entry is at the bottom left corner of the screen as you type.
Press CTRL+ENTER keys for multiple lines of text. A marker ( ¶ ) will be placed between the text lines as you type then press the ENTER key when done.
Also check your Scale and/or text size.  Zoom in where you are putting your text if the text is too small to read.
Well, thank you. I have no idea what happened but can only assume some sort of magic as I have tried to enter text again and it worked.

I have been using Deltacad since version 5 in 98se but having finally upgraded to version 8 I am having problems. This was one, now sorted, and the other is printing full size using tiled pages. I think I may have solved the printing problem, I will try again when my stress level has dropped and somehow the text problem has vanished, so thanks.