Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused Hard to see selections
Hello all!
I am (almost completetly) color blind and are have problems seeing what I have selected in DeltaCad (version 10.0.0 under Mac OSX 11.2.3), I have tried changing the settings under Options --> Select Base Point Crosshairs to another color and a thicker line but that not seem to help, at least I cannot see any difference when I continue to select objects...

But maybe that is the wrong way of changing how an object is highlighted when it is selected, or maybe you cannot change that...?

Any advice?

Thanks a million in advance!
/Rikard Stenberg

I don't know why they (Midnight Software creator of DeltaCad) don't have an option to change the color of SELECTED (highlighted) objects.
Objects that are not red are highlighted red (2nd color on color chart) and red objects are highlighted purple (6th color on color chart).
Can you use colors that you can tell the difference between highlighted and not highlighted?
Switching to a black background (Options) does make the selected red much more prominent for me (no colour blindness), but that may not help in your case. White on black isn't to everyone's taste though, and you've probably tried it already.

I agree with AlwMVMO, it would be useful to have the option to change the selection colour.

John
(03-28-2021, 12:16 PM)jw48 Wrote: Switching to a black background (Options) does make the selected red much more prominent for me (no colour blindness), but that may not help in your case. White on black isn't to everyone's taste though, and you've probably tried it already.

I agree with AlwMVMO, it would be useful to have the option to change the selection colour.

John

Thanks John! Changing the background colour did indeed make it easier to see the selected objects!
/Rikard