Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSL certificate missing on webpage
This site is missing an SSL certificate, so I can not view it with Firefox or Edge, only Chrome will allow me to see it.

Is there any plans to add Https capability?

I still use Delta Cad every day.

I wish I could find a 3d Cad program as easy to use.

Regards Tom Bodine
Yes I know it needs a SSL certificate. I tried one time to set it up but it didn't work so I gave up.

Do you know how to do it? 
If you do we can set you up as an administrator and you can get our SSL and HTTPS going.
We also need to upgrade our MyBB forum software, we are using version 1.8.4 and they are up to 1.8.37.

Alan Williams
(11-26-2023, 09:25 AM)AlwMVMO Wrote: Yes I know it needs a SSL certificate. I tried one time to set it up but it didn't work so I gave up.

Do you know how to do it? 
If you do we can set you up as an administrator and you can get our SSL and HTTPS going.
We also need to upgrade our MyBB forum software, we are using version 1.8.4 and they are up to 1.8.37.

Alan Williams

Fortunately for you, I am about to be unemployed. Although I am not a web administrator, I am a software engineer. I would at least like to try. send the login details to [email protected]

I'll give it a go, there is a friend at Smile  my American Legion Post, who can help me.
Hello Tom

Can I express my appreciation of your kind offer?  Alan has done a terrific job picking up the pieces for us after the founder admin went AWOL. If you can help get things up-to-date that would be wonderful.

I love using DeltaCad and this forum remains an excellent resource despite the program no longer being on the market,

John