Poll: Would you like to have a new forum added for posting DeltaCad drawing 'Tips and Tricks'?
This poll is closed.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"HINTS & TIPS" forum?
Question 
Inspired by a recent post, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a new "HINTS and TIPS" forum, in addition to the existing tutorial forums, for members to share those simple, yet useful, drawing tips that we may not otherwise think of doing.

Please vote and/or post your thoughts regarding this proposed new forum. (Poll will close on May 1, 2010)

TIA

P.S. I'll refrain from voting unless a tie breaker is needed.
(I could go either way, depending on posted comments.)
BUMP...

Reminder: This poll ends in 2 days so please vote today!

(Note: At the time of this post, only one member had voted.) Sad

If this new forum is added, what forum section do you think it should be added to?
-or-
Do you think it should be added as a sub-forum of an existing forum? If so, which one?
-or-
Should a new section be added for with categorized forums within it specifically for Drawing, Symbol & Macro 'Hints & Tips'?

Your comments & suggestions are always appreciated.
Thank You.
Boss,

I would think it would fit within "Help Desk" where most people will find regular tutorials.

Chris
I agree. The Help forum seems to be the logical place.

John
I'm tending to think the same way. However, after a bit of thought on my part, I also felt that it could just as easily 'stand on it's own'. That's why I offered the other possible options for discussion as well.

We can always see how it progresses and make any changes later, if needed.

Thank you for your votes and comments.

-- Other thoughts?
It's now added! Smile

Comments or suggestions to improve or organize it will continue to be accepted here.

i44troll,
I haven't forgotten about your suggestion for the DeltaCad icons being available on the "Smilies" window. They would definitely be very handy to have available, particularly for use in this new "Hints and Tips" forum. I just haven't had the time to bring them in and set them up yet.
I promise I will..ummm..someday. Undecided