Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I add a Friend/Buddy to my Profile Page?
If you're registered, click on the User CP link in header box and then click on the Heart Buddy/Ignore List option in the Miscellaneous section of your User Control Panel Menu.

You can then add 'Friends', by user name, to your Profile Page by entering their user name in the search field. (Note: A drop-down list will automatically be presented of all registered users that match after entering the 3rd character.)

I suggest that you follow-up by sending a PM inviting them to add you to their Buddy List so that your 'Friendship' is mutual on both of your Profile Pages. Invites are not automatically sent however a Private Message link will be available when you click on your Open Buddy List link in the forums header box. (A separate "Buddy List" pop-up window will open.)

You are also given the option to Ignore Users. This option causes the system to NOT DISPLAY posts by those users on your Ignore List.

You can also remove a user from either list at any time by clicking on the [Image: buddy_delete.gif] icon next to their user name.