Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lasting impression
Why does a 'Permanent' point not survive the file being saved, closed, and reopened? How permanent is permanent? I might need my 'Permanent' point tomorrow but it won't be there! It seems to be permanent only in the sense that it won't get erased with the 'Temporary' points. Odd behaviour.

Regards
John
John,

Now here's an example of an OS conflict. I read your post and tried to save a permanent point using Vista OS with no luck at all. I went to work this morning and got on my lab computer (Win XP) and it worked just fine! Maybe Chris "The Boss" would like to communicate this problem with Midnight Software to see if we can get another NEW patch out of this.....hopefully not in RussianBig Grin

Keep it up John! It helps us in this forum when people like you see these problems and make it known.

Chris "i44troll"
Hello Chris

That's very interesting. I first noticed the behaviour on my desktop, which has Windows XP, SP3, fully updated. My laptop has Windows 7, again fully updated, and behaves in the same way. I'd assumed DeltaCad was designed that way, but from your experience it seems not.

John
Computer at work runs XP Professional Version 2002 SP2 running Deltacad ver 7