Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printing w/ online services (Kinko's)
I need to make some large scale prints and don't want to buy a new printer. Kinko's is a good option except that their .DWG reader doesn't open files that I "save-as" .DWG.

Has anyone been successful with this? Or have and alternative? Kinko's suggested .pdf, but I don't have that and DCAD doesn't offer it in the options.

Thanks
Skubala,

You may want to save a sample drawing file under all of the available releases Deltacad offers, (located at the top of the dialog box that pops up when you save your drawing, same dialog that asks you if you want to save by "line weight" or "entity types") , then take those files to see which one will be able to be read. You can then change your default settings through "options menu"/"options">/ "DWG_ DXF_ DXB_ Startup Options" then select the version you want to use as default, that way it will always be selected every time you save a file under that format.

Alternatively........

Read thru this thread created just a few weeks ago about the same problem. (Creating a PDF from a Deltacad drawing) Optionally, you can go directly to the CutePDF site by clicking here.

Chris "i44troll"