Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade price
I have been using DC for many years and have always bought current upgrade but I am having trouble finding $30.00 worth of useful changes from V6.0 to V7.0.
What am I missing?Huh
I wanted to say "you've got to be kidding!" but that's only because I use every feature of this program. Truth is, if you don't need the upgraded features then it won't be worth it to you to upgrade. I get aggravated when using version 6 because I have been so accustomed to the new changes.
Here is only a few listed features that I think justify the expense....
*ability to customize your mouse (zooming and scrolling)
*an awesome option within the "select" tab to filter items by object types, layer, color, line type, and line weight. (version 6 offered no such filter) If you use layers this has proven to be a huge time saver.
*ability to "select" by drawing polygons around the desired areas instead of the standard rectangle select. (not sure if that was included in version 6 or not Huh)

continued................
*the ability to copy object properties and apply those properties to other entities with the click of a mouse....oh so useful!
*ability to change the size and color of points (as apposed to having only small red points as in pevious versions)
*being able to offset a circle, shape, or spline (only straight lines were able to be offset in previous versions)
*ability to draw text along a spline, and then offset that text as well
*the ability to draw an "arc length" dimension
*AND.....one of my favorites.....the ability to rotate imported pictures

Over 10 AWESOME enhancements in version 7!

In fact, nearly every tab has an added useful feature that will enhance your drafting experience.

You really should download the trial and see for yourself.

Chris "i44troll"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upgrade or Not? mbg 2 2,354 04-27-2019, 03:11 AM
Last Post: AlanCooper