Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Program Crashed
Aargh.....
My drawing crashed, but successful recover except the dimensions now state that they are too small to be seen.

Reading the posts, I understand there is a difference between the drawing and viewing scale. I had originally set the drawing scale to 1/4=1", and I was getting dimension labels which could be read.

Upon reopening the drawing, now I get the dialog box saying they are too small to see. Changing the drawing scale doesn't change the warning.
Setting the view scale has no apparent affect, same dialog box.

help
Changed the height in the dimension from 1.0 to 8.0 and that solved the problem
Glad you resolved it yourself. I've experienced that problem many times myself but, after doing a bunch of stuff, I tend to forget what I actually did to resolve it.

If anybody does experience that problem again, please note the steps and procedures that worked and post them in our "Hints and Tips" forum as it does seem to be a rather common problem.

I would, but by the time I resolve it --again-- I tend to forget what I did to fix it --again--. Blush aarrgghh!

As for program crashes, I experience quite a few running version 3 and 4 and therefore I've gotten in the habit of saving often, which is never a bad habit to get into. Although it may break your momentum of thought, it may prevent breaking your 'design thought process' due to program/computer dis-function frustrations. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the....?! Program crashed fraziergeo 3 2,094 03-22-2018, 03:47 PM
Last Post: AlwMVMO
  Educate me... Program crashed and dimensions changed when file reopened petergraf 2 2,250 05-06-2017, 11:25 PM
Last Post: AlwMVMO