Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
cut off dialogue box (unable to use symbols)
Hello, I've just started to use deltacad, and thus far I'm thrilled with it's ease of use, but I run up against one problem. My only computer is a netbook and whilst all the other features of deltacad work fine and are accessible, when I open the symbols dialogue box the very last two buttons in the bottom left hand corner are cut off and I can't seem to configure the box with a scroll bar. I can't maximize the box nor diminish it to force the scroll configuration. So as a result I can't add symbols to the clip board. Any suggestions? Take care, Matt
Matt,
The dialog box is free floating. Click on the top bar of the box and drag/move it to another position.

Chris "i44troll"
Thanks for the input, bus alas my computer screen isn't large enough. When I try to bring it up past the top of my screen it snaps back as soon as I let go of the mouse. but I did figure out a way to get it. After hiding my windows taskbar it initially was still inaccessible (oddly cut off) but I spent about 20 minutes seeing if I could get my pointer to snag the very top of the next box down and just as I was about to give up I got it. After that for whatever reason the entire box was displayed. So hazaa. I only record all this in the even someone somewhere might run into the same problem. Thank for your speedy response. Take care, Matt