Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hatching Darkness level
Hello,

I just picked up this nifty program on the App Store on a Macbook. I'm trying to add hatching to rectangles to give the visual of shingles on a roof. I followed the directions regarding changing line type to hatched before making the rectangle in 'Shapes' but the hatching is a very very light grey, it is essentially invisible. Is there any way to change the hatch color so that it is more visible.

Thanks.
DCCarpenter,

Hello and welcome to the group!
I am sure that you will find endless pleasure using this little program.
Just about everything is able to be modified somewhat in Deltacad, including the parameters of every color and thickness of each type of entity so that you can set your preferences as default each time you open a new project.
Your problem is most likely a line thickness issue or color type issue which is easily modified by using the control buttons located just next to the the line type drop-down box (where you originally found the hatch selection)

You can also address the distance between hatched lines by going to the options menu > drawing data > cross-hatch data, then changing the distance between lines.
Many have asked about custom hatches which are not available at the moment but here is a previous post that talks mainly about hatching changes (coloring, etc.)

hope this helps

Chris "i44troll"