Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skewed view
I am attempting to generate a drawing of a part, using 1.000 scale; however, the view is slightly skewed.

The horizontal is longer and thinner than the vertical; see attached.

I need the view to appear correct.

Please advise.

hoppy

Attached Files
.dc   HDR017 R2.DC (Size: 1.88 KB / Downloads: 18)
Hi Hoppy, take a look at your drawing that I attached. I don't know if this is what you are talking about...

.dc   HDR017 R2.dc (Size: 2.47 KB / Downloads: 17)
Hoppy,

The drawing looks fine on our end most likely because you need to set Deltacad to your current screen size. To see if I am correct, all I want you to do is draw a circle in the middle of your workspace to see if it comes out round or elliptical. If it comes out elliptical then watch this video to fix the problem. If it is circular then you need to elaborate a bit more on the problem.

Chris "i44troll"
It looks okay on my screen here too.

It's likely caused by an odd screen resolution setting that doesn't coincide with your actual screen size dimensions.
(03-30-2015, 09:17 PM)i44troll Wrote: Hoppy,

The drawing looks fine on our end most likely because you need to set Deltacad to your current screen size. To see if I am correct, all I want you to do is draw a circle in the middle of your workspace to see if it comes out round or elliptical. If it comes out elliptical then watch this video to fix the problem. If it is circular then you need to elaborate a bit more on the problem.

Chris "i44troll"

i44troll,

thank you thank you! I now have circular circles and sqaure squares!

hoppy