Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible macOS Sierra bugs?
Just curious if anyone is running this program on the latest macOS Sierra. I recently posted a problem Ive been having with grouped objects being partially cut out of view and after wiping my computer clean, restoring it to factory settings, and trying again, it didn't fix the problem. My only thought is a compatibility issue with the newest operating system and want to know if anyone is running it without any issues. From what I understand its possible to revert back to an earlier OS but its a little bit of a process. either way, ill probably give it a try.
Not too many people I know using DeltaCad on a MAC.
Did you tell Mighnight Software last week that you are running on a MAC

Did you mean to open another member account or did you forget your password?  bherb555 and beherb555
Yeah, had trouble logging in to my original account for some reason. It was easier to just open an new one.
I let Midnight software know what I was running it on and mentioned the idea that it might not be completely compatible with the latest OS. No response. Thought Id shoot this out there and see if there is anyone running it on this as well. It works great on my girlfriends computer but she's running an older OS. I just really was hoping to find a solution to this. I really don't like the other CAD programs out there.