Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused What am I missing?
First I went to the manual before coming here, so I did try working this out myself. Guess I'm too dumb. I seem to be doing okay so far drawing and dimensioning objects at full scale; mostly machine type parts. I foolishly decided to draw up plans for a new workshop. I changed the scale to ¼” – 1’ and changed inches to feet. To test it out I drew a couple of lines on the opening screen and added dimensioning to them. No problem.
So I opened a template drawing I made that has my logo, drawing tolerance, etc. on it as I wanted the drawing on my drawing sheet. I change the scale and inches to feet and when the drawing open there was a blob of lines showing the print region. I could find no way to get rid of it. I even tried adding a new layer, assigning the print region to the new layer and then revert back to the default layer to draw. Made no difference. No matter what I’ve tried I can’t get rid of big blob print region. What am I doing wrong?
Any help will be appreciated.
thanks
Put your template under the DeltaCad new folder.
Then you go to the File>New menu option.
Pick your template from the list.
Pick your scale and click the New button.

If you retrieved your template with the File>Open menu option then change the scale with the Options>Drawing Scale/Units... menu option it does weird things.
(03-15-2019, 08:35 AM)AlwMVMO Wrote: Put your template under the DeltaCad new folder.
Then you go to the File>New menu option.
Pick your template from the list.
Pick your scale and click the New button.

If you retrieved your template with the File>Open menu option then change the scale with the Options>Drawing Scale/Units... menu option it does weird things.

Great. Thanks for the help.