Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I submit a file for posting on this website?
1. Go to the Member's Page of our non-forum page and click on Submission Form 

2. Then fill out the form according to the instructions/pop-ups given on that page.

3. You will need to manually attach ALL submitted files, as requested, when your Email client software is invoked.

4. Send your email, with files attached, for approval.

5. Please read on...

If your files do not go against the our agreement, as found on the submission form page, and if any additional requested information has been received, if any is needed, it will typically be posted and available on the appropriate download page within 1-3 days. A 'thank you' will likely be sent to you as well to confirm receipt of your submitted file(s).

Sharing your DeltaCad files on this site WILL NOT supersede your privilege of copyright. Therefore, you retain ownership of all of the files that you provided for sharing on this site and can have any of them removed from this site, upon request, at anytime.

You'll see your approved file(s) added to the list on our Member's Page when added to the appropriate download page(s).

Thanks for sharing. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many files can I submit at one time? Admin 1 0 2,844 10-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Admin 1
  Can I submit .dxf, .dwg or .dxb files? Admin 1 0 3,007 10-08-2007, 01:25 PM
  What type of files can be submitted for posting? Admin 1 0 2,288 10-08-2007, 01:08 PM