Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advise me... Program crashed and dimensions changed when file reopened
I was in in the middle of a working on a cabinet design when suddenly the program crashed.  When I restored it I noticed that, for some reason, all dimensions were changed by the original value divided by .125 (1/8).  Is there any way I can restore (in one step) the dimensions to what they were before the program crashed?   My program is Delta Cad Professional (Version 8) and my operating system is Windows 10.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Hello petergraf - welcome to the forum.

The following link to a similar problem may be of help. Other than that, I've no suggestions, I'm afraid.

Anyone else with any thoughts?

http://deltacadusersgroup.org/Forums/showthread.php?tid=464&pid=1441#pid1441
Check the line length of some of your lines with the Edit option under the Edit tab.

Did the actual line lengths change or just the value of the dimension text?
If the actual line lengths changed, you might be able to rescale the drawing by 8X.
Otherwise you will have to edit the dimensions.

That link 'jw48' posted mentioned "1. First erase all dimensions that are in metric (existing numbers do not change during scaling)"
I'm not sure what that means but Version 8 will change the dimensions when you rescale a drawing.
That's why I crossed it out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Educate me... Grid Dimensions change when reopening a file. c1sanford 5 2,693 08-23-2020, 02:38 PM
Last Post: c1sanford
  What the....?! Program crashed fraziergeo 3 2,097 03-22-2018, 03:47 PM
Last Post: AlwMVMO
  Program Crashed Mark Chase 2 3,632 02-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Admin 1
  Downloaded file in metric. Can dimensions be converted? Kevin45 7 10,369 06-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Last Post: i44troll