I have the following
windows 10 main house computer and laser
xp for plasma system running torchmate cad and cutting system
windows 7 spare laptop

bill phillips
alberta Canada
4x4 plasma table
2500mW laser system
I have run DeltaCad on all 3 without problems. Which ever you are most comfortable with.
DeltaCad advertises  "For Windows™ XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, or Mac OS X (Snow Leopard) or later.." and "Works well on older computers."  

If you do have a problem running DeltaCad on Windows 10, you could try setting the compatibility mode to XP mode in the DeltaCad icon property settings.
[ 11/16/2020 - Midnight Software has since fixed the compatibility mode problem  ]

Have you looked at our DCUG Main website, it has lots of information such DC drawings, symbol files, DC macros, tutorials, and links to other helpful information.

Thanks for joining.
I've been running DC on Win10 for years and have had no problems.
Have never had any OS compatibilty problems with DeltaCad using XP or W7, but then I've never used anything as exotic as 'plasma system running torchmate cad and cutting system'.  Bill, I'm impressed !
(12-14-2017, 06:59 PM)williamj Wrote: I've been frequently using Viasil and running DC on Win10 for years and have had no problems.
At first I thought "Years? Windows 10 haven't been around that long" but then I realized they came out in 2015. Time flies. I haven't had any issues on Win 10 either, compatibility wise.